"MY VISION FOR
YSGOL GYMRAEG CWM GWYDDON”
“MURIAU CADARN - Y DYFODOL”
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Our school aim:
To assist EVERY pupil to reach their full potential in a happy, friendly and creative environment where the Welsh language thrives and to prepare pupils to be lifelong learners.
THE SCHOOL’S OBJECTIVES
- To create a strong partnership between school and home with the child at the centre.
- Offer every individual an exciting Curriculum with skills that are broad and balanced which are relevant to the needs of the child in order to ensure that every child reaches their full potential.
- To teach every child to care for their environment and to respect it whether it be the school environment, home or whole world.
- To create a Welsh ethos on every occasion and ensure that children have opportunities and experiences which teach every individual about Welsh traditions and to understand the experience of living in Wales.
- To celebrate every success – be it academic, creative, cultural, social or sporting.
- Create and develop students who are important and responsible members of the society of which they are members.
- Ensure equal opportunities for all.
A. Tucknutt (Mrs). B.Ed.(Hons), NPQH